tirsdag den 14. januar 2014

A new year, a new blog...

This is me - and this is my new blog. My name is Natascha and I have to admit it: I am a nostalgic wreck! I simply adore everything - well, not everything, but a lot - that is old, vintage and oldfashioned. Clothing, movies, interieor and music. You name it!

And this is what this blog will be about: My passion for everything old.

Dresses is a thing that I care extra for - but I also have to admit, that I don't wear vintage only, not at all. i have a few reasons for that.

1. It is hard to find vintage dresses for a body like mine as my waist size is a little on the larger size (30-31 inches). The same goes for shoes although I am not exactly Big Foot...

2. As a swing dancer I have learned the hard way that vintage dresses often are too fragile for a night with swing outs.

3. I love dresses and I fall in love too easy. There are just too many damn cute dresses in this world!

There fore there will be a lot of dresses - new and old - and dress talking on this blog among other things that I find interesting or amusing such as music, inspirations, historical tv dramas and lots more.

I am especially fascinated by the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s and the 1950s - both when it comes to fashion and history.

I hope you will enjoy it - and don't hesitate to leave a comment on my scribblings.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar